Tuesday, April 22, 2008
Trumpets Sound here (only I don't know how to really do that)
Mister can now ride a two wheeler. YYEEEAAAAHHHHHH! Last week Hubby set him up on a nice set of wheels which I MADE him add a second set too. I figure if I have to deal with him riding the bike more than hubby does that means I get my way! Well that idea didn't really work but since Hubby is very smart and knows how to dodge a fight he put on the training wheels telling me how unnessary they were. Well he was right. Today I noticed that Mister rides pretty well as it is and is always correcting for whatever the training wheels were doing anyway. Besides that he also learned that if he sat on the driveway at just the right angle he could sit and spin his tires wearing a good size whole in them. So we took the wheels off and to be honest I thought that they would have to go right back on again. Silly me that kid just tore out of here as if nothing had happen. Well that means we have four trained and one more to go. YEAH for ME!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Past Ramblings
-
▼
2008
(71)
-
▼
April
(12)
- I was looking at the pictures that Hubby added and...
- "I've Got you... Sweetie
- NEW PICTURES
- Trumpets Sound here (only I don't know how to real...
- Okay my Boy is also Cool
- No Really, My Daughter is the Best
- Remember when...... Now who was doing that?
- Kids and Movies Make a Great Combo!
- I just found this program video from Munchkin's fi...
- I love to read updates!
- So what's up with you?
- I don't know about you, in fact if I was to guess ...
-
▼
April
(12)
No comments:
Post a Comment