Tuesday, April 15, 2008
Remember when...... Now who was doing that?
As we were driving home Sunday night the kids were doing something cute and Chicka said "Mom shouldn't you be blogging this?" And I had to agree, but for the life of me I can't remember what they were doing that was so cute. Or who was doing it! So somewhere in my brain is a really cute story about one or two or three or four or maybe all five of my children. But it's lost in the vast regions of sleepless nights, crying fits, really cute moments, all the "firsts" and everything else that my children of done that fills my hear and brain to capacity (ahh how cute, I might be sick). But if you ever need a quote from a Movie or TV show or how a jingle goes (it would have to be back in my TV days, mind you) then call me up! I'm always able to tell you that the in Star Trek 47 secs is the magic number to doom or that in Mary Poppins Bert drops his accent when ever his making a point. OR even better what jingle Alka Seltzer had back in the 80's. I have lots of useless info that is willing to come out but nothing of the good stuff. Too bad for you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Past Ramblings
-
▼
2008
(71)
-
▼
April
(12)
- I was looking at the pictures that Hubby added and...
- "I've Got you... Sweetie
- NEW PICTURES
- Trumpets Sound here (only I don't know how to real...
- Okay my Boy is also Cool
- No Really, My Daughter is the Best
- Remember when...... Now who was doing that?
- Kids and Movies Make a Great Combo!
- I just found this program video from Munchkin's fi...
- I love to read updates!
- So what's up with you?
- I don't know about you, in fact if I was to guess ...
-
▼
April
(12)
No comments:
Post a Comment