Wednesday, April 2, 2008
So what's up with you?
Hello everyone I'm so happy to be blogging at you again. How's everything going with you? Oh that's great! How is _________ (submit someone else you love/like here) doing. I'm glad to here that. What new things are you up to these days? WOW! I never saw you as that type of person. I'm glad your out there trying new things. How is _______________ (again somebody else) doing now. Oh I'm sorry to hear that. I hope they start feeling better soon. Is there anything I can do? A meal or maybe some flowers or a visit? Well you let me know and I'll keep them in my prayers. Well it was great visiting with you! Hope to see you again soon! BYE
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Past Ramblings
-
▼
2008
(71)
-
▼
April
(12)
- I was looking at the pictures that Hubby added and...
- "I've Got you... Sweetie
- NEW PICTURES
- Trumpets Sound here (only I don't know how to real...
- Okay my Boy is also Cool
- No Really, My Daughter is the Best
- Remember when...... Now who was doing that?
- Kids and Movies Make a Great Combo!
- I just found this program video from Munchkin's fi...
- I love to read updates!
- So what's up with you?
- I don't know about you, in fact if I was to guess ...
-
▼
April
(12)
1 comment:
Okay, after having read your previous post, this one is dang funny.
Post a Comment