Wednesday, April 9, 2008
I love to read updates!
You know, I like to check blogs everyday. I could even be persuaded into posting every day if I thought someone was obsessed as I was with blog checking. My dear chicken friend updates her blog once in a while, but when she does, there is like 5 postings on there. (she is really snazzy and adds new pictures and everything, she must have a better camera that likes her)I have another cute friend who adds short sweet random thoughts on her site almost daily, which I love, but then her sib posts once every four months or so. Basically what I'm beating this bush for is this: How often do you check posts and how many are out there that read my posts. That's it, just want to know if anyone out there likes what I a blog about (have you ever noticed that blog and blah blah blah sound similar?) and how often I should update. Cause if you think I'm doing this for my own good you've got to be crazy. I do this for laughs! SO heres what's going to happen next. I'm going to try and put another poll on here and then you need to answer it. K? Alright here we go.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Past Ramblings
-
▼
2008
(71)
-
▼
April
(12)
- I was looking at the pictures that Hubby added and...
- "I've Got you... Sweetie
- NEW PICTURES
- Trumpets Sound here (only I don't know how to real...
- Okay my Boy is also Cool
- No Really, My Daughter is the Best
- Remember when...... Now who was doing that?
- Kids and Movies Make a Great Combo!
- I just found this program video from Munchkin's fi...
- I love to read updates!
- So what's up with you?
- I don't know about you, in fact if I was to guess ...
-
▼
April
(12)
5 comments:
I did the quiz, but just so you know. I love your blog and I check it out several times a week. I love reading new happenings in people's lives and since I don't really see you or talk to you much, it is fun to read about your family and feel like I am in touch that way.
I'm subscribed to your feed, so I get a notification whenever you post. It's a really nice way to keep up with friends and family without having to check each one manually for updates. Keep posting!
Love the posts! In our busy world - it's the only way to keep in touch!
I do the same thing. I check my feed every day to see if you have an update. By the way, it was SO nice to see you!
I check it! Don't Stop...I LOVE IT!!!
xoxo Janae
Post a Comment