Have I ever told you how cool Chicka is? She is downright awesome! A couple of weeks ago we were all sitting in Church and asked if she could be in charge of FHE. I'm thinking sure, less work for me and a good experience for her. How could I go wrong? Well not only did she write the lesson herself she gave it a "Which Way" ending. It was really amazing. She also had picked out the songs and who was going to pray and lead and EVERYTHING!!! I must say that she did a great job on the whole thing and made her parents feel proud!
Wednesday, April 16, 2008
No Really, My Daughter is the Best
Have I ever told you how cool Chicka is? She is downright awesome! A couple of weeks ago we were all sitting in Church and asked if she could be in charge of FHE. I'm thinking sure, less work for me and a good experience for her. How could I go wrong? Well not only did she write the lesson herself she gave it a "Which Way" ending. It was really amazing. She also had picked out the songs and who was going to pray and lead and EVERYTHING!!! I must say that she did a great job on the whole thing and made her parents feel proud!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Past Ramblings
-
▼
2008
(71)
-
▼
April
(12)
- I was looking at the pictures that Hubby added and...
- "I've Got you... Sweetie
- NEW PICTURES
- Trumpets Sound here (only I don't know how to real...
- Okay my Boy is also Cool
- No Really, My Daughter is the Best
- Remember when...... Now who was doing that?
- Kids and Movies Make a Great Combo!
- I just found this program video from Munchkin's fi...
- I love to read updates!
- So what's up with you?
- I don't know about you, in fact if I was to guess ...
-
▼
April
(12)
No comments:
Post a Comment