skip to main | skip to sidebar

Controlling Chaos

My own ramblings on how I survive and maybe improve my life.

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

NEW PICTURES


Hubby finally added my pictures to the computer (and yes the camera likes him because it was very fast and easy for him but doesn't always work that way with me) so I thought to honor the occasion, I would let you all see a new picture of Rita showing you how much this girl LOVES to eat!
Posted by Cutey at 10:19 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Past Ramblings

  • ►  2010 (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2009 (42)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  September (4)
    • ►  August (5)
    • ►  July (3)
    • ►  June (3)
    • ►  May (7)
    • ►  April (4)
    • ►  March (5)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (7)
  • ▼  2008 (71)
    • ►  November (5)
    • ►  October (8)
    • ►  September (5)
    • ►  August (8)
    • ►  July (9)
    • ►  June (7)
    • ►  May (6)
    • ▼  April (12)
      • I was looking at the pictures that Hubby added and...
      • "I've Got you... Sweetie
      • NEW PICTURES
      • Trumpets Sound here (only I don't know how to real...
      • Okay my Boy is also Cool
      • No Really, My Daughter is the Best
      • Remember when...... Now who was doing that?
      • Kids and Movies Make a Great Combo!
      • I just found this program video from Munchkin's fi...
      • I love to read updates!
      • So what's up with you?
      • I don't know about you, in fact if I was to guess ...
    • ►  March (5)
    • ►  February (6)

My Blog List

  • Boley Photography- Perserving your Special Moments
    Bad Boys II 2003 film streaming ITA cb01 altadefinizione
    6 years ago
  • Grocery Cents
    Come on Over!
    14 years ago
  • www.blog.myheartandhome.com/