skip to main | skip to sidebar

Controlling Chaos

My own ramblings on how I survive and maybe improve my life.

Thursday, April 17, 2008

Okay my Boy is also Cool

While Mr. was saying his own prayers with me he decided he could say the prayers all by himself. So what he did was he turned to his side opposite me and whispered to himself what he wanted to say. For instance he would whispered thank thee for the food and then he would turn back and say louder thank thee for the food. It was so cute.
Posted by Cutey at 9:10 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Past Ramblings

  • ►  2010 (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2009 (42)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  September (4)
    • ►  August (5)
    • ►  July (3)
    • ►  June (3)
    • ►  May (7)
    • ►  April (4)
    • ►  March (5)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (7)
  • ▼  2008 (71)
    • ►  November (5)
    • ►  October (8)
    • ►  September (5)
    • ►  August (8)
    • ►  July (9)
    • ►  June (7)
    • ►  May (6)
    • ▼  April (12)
      • I was looking at the pictures that Hubby added and...
      • "I've Got you... Sweetie
      • NEW PICTURES
      • Trumpets Sound here (only I don't know how to real...
      • Okay my Boy is also Cool
      • No Really, My Daughter is the Best
      • Remember when...... Now who was doing that?
      • Kids and Movies Make a Great Combo!
      • I just found this program video from Munchkin's fi...
      • I love to read updates!
      • So what's up with you?
      • I don't know about you, in fact if I was to guess ...
    • ►  March (5)
    • ►  February (6)

My Blog List

  • Boley Photography- Perserving your Special Moments
    Bad Boys II 2003 film streaming ITA cb01 altadefinizione
    6 years ago
  • Grocery Cents
    Come on Over!
    14 years ago
  • www.blog.myheartandhome.com/