Friday, June 6, 2008
Of Cabbages and Kings
So what are you doing with your Stimlus Package? We are doing exactly what Pres. Bush wants us to do with it and spending it at Big Box stores and Little Local stores. I'm sure you're thinking that we are very patroic or at least very dumb for listening to that Bushy guy depending on your political leanings. Actully we are being very lucky. If you have major applanices go out, what better year to pick or timing for that matter. We've had our check just long enough to think about what to do with it, before everything began breaking down around us. Oh did I mention that the windows on the van are going out too. Oi-vei! Anyway since Uncle Sam wanted to give us a little extra spending money we are at least using it wisely. By the way if you ever need something like a washer/dryer or Kitchen appliance I suggest you run down to Duerdens in Bountiful. The had the great prices and THE BEST customer service I have seen in a long time. That right there has convinced me to always use them. Have a great day and don't forget to save for a rainy day (funny our problems began this week, which was very rainy.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Sheesh, you'd think you were sending a missionary off with the way things are breaking. At least, that's what happened when my brother and I went on our missions.
Post a Comment