Friday, June 13, 2008

Mister, all boy (like his self portrait?)


I've been meaning to post for several days now but I haven't thought about anything worth posting. I guess I could you about the time that Mister and his friend were over here playing and his friend decided that taking the time to use the bathroom is pointless so he just didn't bother until his pants were sagging and leaving a dirty trail where ever his sat, or the time that Mister decided to go ride his bike down a steep driveway flinging his handlebars from side to side until he got going to fast and fell off face first, over maybe even the time he and a different friend decided to go to Wendy's and see if they could get a frosty on stolen bikes. But I don't think thats stuff you want to hear about. See, there really isn't much going on right now.

No comments: