Monday, November 3, 2008

Off the Sugar High

I need to say for the record, NEVER EVER LET ME HAVE THAT MUCH SUGAR AGAIN! Even my kids agree that Mom should limit her sugar supply. I was fine on Saturday as long as I kept my sugar level up. (Did I mention that none of my pants fit) But on Sunday when I couldn't get any sugar (by choice) I was one mean Mommy. I know that it was because I was going through withdrawals. I just need to make a note of the fact that I cannot have a bunch of sugar again next year because life is not pretty. If I'm this bad on sugar can you imagine what I would be like on something much more addicting? Yikes!! Thank goodness I haven't tried anything stronger than Caffeine. Well I'm almost off my mean mode and feel like I'm getting back to normal. Just please remind me next October to lay off the sugar if I love a pleasant life. That plus next year I'll have a Jr. High girl here, she'll be moody enough without mom going Cuckoo for Cocoa Puffs.

No comments: