Tuesday, November 18, 2008
Better News
Apparently my ankle is having problems from a fall I took when I was younger, and the reason I keep on twisting my ankle is because at that the time of my youngster fall, I must have torn some ligaments from my ankle. Now I have a small floating bone that, luckily, doesn't cause me many problems. I will continue to have a weak ankle unless I have it operated on, but the catch is since this is an old injury, we don't know if surgery will help or not. I need to go and see a specialist if I want any real answers. Can anyone guess what I'm choosing to do about this? If you guessed nothing then your right. If my some small possibility I have NOTHING happening over the summer (keep in mind I have 5 kids) then I will look into options then. On a lighter note, Emma's doctor said that her surgery would be a out-patient type thing and that I can stay local for it and not drive an hour to get back out to her office. YEAH!!!!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hi! So yes I would LOVE to take pictures of you guys! Are you kidding? Do you want to do it the first week or two of December? Give me call or email me.. Can't wait!
jareann@gmail.com
Post a Comment