Thursday, November 13, 2008
My Head Must Not Be Screwed On Tight
I have been reading two great books lately but right now I can't find either one of them. I started to read The Peacegiver by James L. Ferrell but lost the book when I was half way through (great book by the way). A week later I was antsy for something else to read so I started The Five Love Languages of Children by Gary Chapman & Ross Campbell, but then I got stopped reading it because it made me feel like a horrible parent and I want to go back to reading The Peacegiver so I knew there was still hope for me. But now I can't find either book and I left with wasting my time on the computer (never I good option for me). What do you do when you can't find your book or when books make you feel like a terrible person?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment