Friday, November 14, 2008

Good/Bad News. Depends on how you want to look at it.

Well I figured out why Rita was so clingy last week. She has a double ear infection. We now have her on meds and she seems to be doing better. Sometimes. In other news, Mita now gets to spend the night in a hospital. The Doctor want to see if she is getting enough oxygen at night. Oh gee. She's very nervous about the whole idea but I am trying to play it up as this big slumber party for her and Mom only. Hasn't worked so far. Anyway after that Mita will probably need pieces of her throat removed. See what a fun time we are having here? If the doctor says I need to have surgery on my foot (feel last week and sprained it good) than that will make November the perfect month don't you think? Sorry I'm trying to keep a light hearted spin on this. Wish me luck! I'll need it.

4 comments:

Robert said...

I am so sorry all this stuff is going on! Good luck to you all.

Calerich said...

Wow, you are going through alot right now. Is your daughter going to Primarys? That hospital is so great, she might actually enjoy her stay there.......
If I can do anything to help, please let me know. You and your family will be in my prayers.

Lady said...

That's a lot of things to deal with all at once. My thoughts are with you & your family. Hopefully all will work out just fine.

Anonymous said...

Well, I'm sorry to day that this makes me feel better about all the crazy/crappy stuff that has been going on around here. The whole misery loves company thing.

Good luck with all that and keep us in the loop. If I can do anything for you let me know.