Friday, October 31, 2008
Feed Me Feed Me!
Okay as most of you can guess, I'm probably ADHD. Shocker I know, but I have learned that if I can keep sugar in my system to a low than I usually do okay. For instance if I have sugar after 6pm (or there abouts) at night I don't sleep well because my brain is going 90 miles an hour and just can't calm down to sleep. If I have sugar first thing in the morning on a empty stomach I get an amazing sugar rush. Here's the problem, I just guzzles several oz. of Root beer. I kept on telling myself don't do, don't do it. Have some yummy homeade bread first, bread good, soda bad. Take the bread. Well the bread lost and I am now typing to you and shaking while I do that. Honestly I am sitting here shaking. I was hoping this would calm me down. Nope! Gotta run!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment