Thursday, October 30, 2008

Busy as a slumbering bee

I know I'm not as busy as I really should be but I feel busy. And when I get a minute to blog I can't remember what I wanted to blog about. I know maybe I should just give updates as to how we are doing.

Hubby is still trying to finish his shed hopefully we will get it done before the weather turns on us. Let me rephrase that, we WILL have it done this week.

Cutey(Me) Is still trying to figure out what I'm doing in my new calling. And getting frustrated with my "M" key because it works half the time. HELP!

Chicka is having fun in school but is unhappy that she couldn't vote for who she wanted. The kids at the school got to vote and she wanted to vote for Josh Groban but the program wouldn't let her and she's pretty mad.

Munchkin is happy and just finished up her first play. Her class in school just performed the Legend of Sleepy Hollow.

Mita is trying hard in school but still struggles with the concept but has plenty of people looking out for her.

Mister is loving preschool but thinks that as soon as he turns 5 will be going to Kindergarten. We have this discussion weekly but to no avail.

Rita is off her Binky and is not happy about it. We are all suffering along with her but staying strong.

No comments: