Thursday, October 9, 2008

Am I in a Comic Strip?



I feel totally overwhelmed, overstretched, and over my head! But let me back up. A couple of weeks ago I received a new job in my church. I had been working with the youth a little and at the time I thought that job was a stretch of my talents. Well not anymore! I would gladly go back to that job or any job like it cause my new job really does stretch me. Farther than I ever thought possible. I am now suppose to be organized, remember names, be RESPONSIBLE!! How scary is that? Can you imagine me, caring about someone besides myself and all of a sudden I'm suppose to care about lots of people! It's just so unnatural for me. So to make me feel better I drowned my sorrows in a wonderful cup of French Hot Chocolate. Life is okay now and that is why I feel like Cathy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So you never said what your new calling is!