Sunday, October 26, 2008
Let sleepy babies lie.
I love a good nights sleep. I always feel so good in the morning when I get enough sleep. My children seem to feel the same way too. They are usually happy kids if they have had enough sleep. Than why am I sitting here at 10:30 at night waiting for them to fall asleep? I'll give Rita a break because she never wants to sleep now that we took her off the plug (YEAH FOR HUBBY AND I), but the other kids should be asleep by now. I might have to go Nazi for a week and get the kids back on track. Now if only I could stay Nazi for a longer period of time than a week we would have a well running house. But I have to remind myself, work with yourself not against yourself. Problem is I don't like working for myself. I'm a bad employer. Anyway have a better night than me!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment