Tuesday, October 7, 2008
What a great weekend
I just love being able to stream stuff on the internet. Right now I'm listening to the Mo Tab will I sit here and blog. How great is that! We were able to stay home and watch Conference on our computer and even put the Saturday Afternoon on the big screen so that the kids could see their friends. Yup my kids knew a lot of the kids in the choir since they were from Kaysville and Fruit Heights. The kids had a blast pointing out their friends and seeing word members up on the big screen. I really liked having a great quite rainy day where we sat down as a family and watch something nice and cozy. Kids are so much fun! I loved seeing my oldest daughter learn that the talks are about real things and that she could even learn from them. I loved seeing my next two girls sing along with all the songs she knew and exciting whenever the camera paned over one of their friends. And my Mister sitting over in the corner coloring most of the time while my baby wander around finding different things to throw at the wall. It was a great weekend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment