Can I just say that I love my kids. I really enjoy having children. There are times when they just drive me crazy and I can't wait to get out of the house, and there are times when I would love to have just a few minutes to myself, but that's what is so great! I can really appreciate time alone when I get it. I also love coming back to my kids. Most of them are usually happy to see me and will give me a hug. Chicka doesn't run up and hug me much anymore but she is beginning to be fun just to hang around. For her B-day we are taking her out for Sushi and the Musical "Into the Woods." This is all her choice. Chicka needed a Mom and Dad date the other week so we took her out to her favorite restaurant (Sizzler cause they serve steak) only to find it slammed. We suggested a great Sushi Bar just up the road and Chicka jumped at the chance. She wasn't willing to actually try the Sushi but we did try some other dishes which she liked a lot (Tempura is so Yummy!)
Everyday I'm just so happy that I get to waste my time with my kids and laugh at so many little things, experience so many small things, and wonder about so many big things. It makes me so happy to me a MOM!
No comments:
Post a Comment