While I was in Cali last week, I was beginning to get a little dizzy. Since I have had to deal with Hypoglycemia after Rita was born, I thought that I was just having issues with my blood sugar and decided to try eating something. Usually I can take care of my blood issues within an hour or so. But I was still dizzy. I go to the doctor and say "Hey I've been eating good, what's up with my dizzy spells" doctor answers "Your anemic, lets test your blood." So they take my blood and test it. Later the next day I find out my blood sugar looks good, Iron looks good and so does everything else. The Doctor had already gone home and I still felt dizzy but no idea WHY! Out of the blue my Mom stops by " I just wanted to see the kids oh and I brought you Honey" She can tell I'm out of it so I tell her "I'm dizzy and no one knows why, must be a tumor and I'm dying" Mom says" Oh no your not, your crystals just aren't aligned." No really, Mom says that she gets dizzy spells all the time and had to see several doctors before she found out why. We have crystals in our Inner Ear that if they get knocked out of whack (by being beat up by the ocean waves) you can feel off kilter until those cute little crystals behave themselves. Problem solved. Right? Wrong! The next day I tell my doctor this, and she says "Um that's interesting, how's your allergies? (bad) That's your problem, be careful or you'll get a sinus infection." So there you go. I'm not diabetic, amemic, or crystal crazy, I just have to blow my nose.
Have a happier day:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Ironic how the simplest explanations sometimes elude us...Let me know how it turns out. ;)
There is indeed a condition that you can get after boating or being in the waves... dizziness that lasts longer than you'd think. And yes, it's an inner-ear thing.
Post a Comment