Monday, September 22, 2008

Think, Think, Think

I've been telling myself that I should post about this one thing that happened. Now I can't remember what it was. Anyway our life is going along peachy keen. I actually cleaned my laundry room today and I must admit that feels really nice. Remember how I mentioned that I was going to reorganize my storage rooms. Yeah, that was a lie. I think I'm just going to clean them up to the point that they are easier to walk in and out of.

Maybe I was going to mention something about hubby getting to build himself a new shed. I don't remember what I was going to say. Sorry. Hope this post wasn't a complete waste of time. Still like typing it up so yippee for ME!

1 comment:

Kirsten Stanger said...

I cleaned my laundry room today too! I feel rejuvenated.