My wonderful Mom offered to watch my kids today while I attended BYU Education Week. I was only there for today but boy what a great experience.
A couple of the things I learn are:
-When Children have less they attach (emotionally) better.
-Life is like the wilderness; don't send your children out into it without teaching how to use a compass.
-Harmony in the Home is not achieved by having everyone sing the same note. Harmony is the blending of different notes to make a more beautiful sound.
-Oneness cannot happen without the Holy Ghost.
-If it's fair, it's not a real Trial.
Of course there was much more depth to what was taught than what I'm sharing here but these are the comments that really impacted me so I thought I would share. This really buoyed up my spirits and made me want to try harder. One teacher pointed out that with Labor Day around the corner it makes it a nice time to implement the things that we were taught. I hope I can.
1 comment:
Thank you for sharing your thoughts about Ed Week--I was inspired to try harder. I love getting to know you better through the blog and am grateful you are the "joyful mother" of my grandchildren.
Love you,
Mama Lindangiql
Post a Comment