Friday, August 15, 2008


Before you can understand my post, you need to understand how my brain works. My brain loves quotes and uses them most of the time. They can be quotes from TV shows, Movies, Songs, Parents, Teachers, Friends, or even something I heard in passing. When Isaac and I were first married I told him this and where all my quotes come from.

That said, this post has to do with two quotes. The first one is from my father. He would always say this whenever he or someone was really sick. "At first I thought I was going die, then I was afraid I wouldn't." Now on a different wave length this quote is from Batman Forever. It's when Bruce Wayne has been revealed who he is, the batcave has been destroyed, and Batman is half dead with Two-face pointing a gun at him ready to shoot, when the Riddler stops him saying "If you kill him he won't learn nothin'" has he leaves another riddle behind.

Okay are you following me? If not good luck!

I haven't post in a while because I have been grumpy about learning life lessons I apparently need to learn. I don't want to learn them. I want my life to be like a movie where people have heartache and trauma but then it's worth it because everything is "Happily Ever After" end of movie and heartache. But in real life isn't like that. Life is more like what Pres. Gordan B. Hinckley said something like Life is like a train ride boring most of the time with the occasional thrilling burst of speed, breathtaking vistas and something else. But the point is He's right and I don't like that. My life has been hard this week because I made it worse and I wasn't willing do what I needed to, to make my life better. But hopefully I'm over myself now and life can soon move on. I hate learning. Sometimes I'd rather die than learn. But if you give up and die then you don't learn nothin,. And I did survive the week although at times I was hoping I wasn't going to, but then I did. Things that don't kill you only make you stronger. That or they keeping beating over the head until you get strong enough to make them stop. I like that one. So there you go. I feel better now and you might understand the Chaos of my Brain that I call home.

No comments: