Tuesday, March 4, 2008

I'm Almost Cool

The results are in and the polls say that you think (at least the people brave enough to read my whole blog AND vote) that I am the coolest Mom on the planet. 80% thought I was cool and 20% of you thought I was lame. But since 20% is one person I don't feel too bad. Except that Chicka agrees with you. Sometimes Munckin and Mita agree with you also. But that's okay. I know that 80% of the people who read my blog love me. Which is um, four people..... and I have five kids. Math isn't on my side today.

On to happier news. Um.......well.......I'm thirty-two now. And..... I..... have great kids...........who think I'm lame. So how are you????

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Majority rules. You're cool. (Gee that sounds like something from a year book, doesn't it?!)

tdljld said...

Hey, I said you were cool, so if I said it, it must be true!