Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Oh Yeah, I forgot to Post.


So Apparently I haven't posted in a long time. Ten Days I think? Anyway that is way too long. Of course loads has happen since I last posted, but I can't remember what.

This week we are preparing our garden. I just don't know what we are preparing it for. Hopefully this year it will be something tasty like beets and pickles instead of the weeds we grew last year. Their not as tasty as you might think. Plus they hurt your hands, and are ugly, and produce more weeds that hurt and look bad and then it becomes a never ending cycle that is so burdensome that you just decide to hide in your house pretending that you don't have a garden and have no clue what the neighbors are complaining about or what the joggers are staring at and hoping this is all a bad dream that you can wake up from but then never do until the snow falls and everything is okay again.

Sorry gardening isn't my strong point and I'm kind of scared of it. I keep hoping that one day I will wake up and be told that it's okay, you don't have to garden just go out and buy 314 cans of corn and green beans and your family will survive. But I don't foresee that happening. Too Bad eh?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amen to that. I finally hired a neighborhood kid to clean up our yard.