So I heard tell of a mother who suggested to her daughter that she has to wait to get married until she is at least 19. And as usual I got upset. 19 is far too young and people shouldn't be getting married at that age. The other year in the Dear Abby Section of the paper I read about a mother who wasn't sure what to do about her 18 year old daughter dating a 21 year old man. Again I was really upset. No one that young should be dating anyone near that age. He was FAR too old for her.
Did I happen to mention that Isaac was twenty-three and I was nineteen when we were married? And that I began dating Isaac when he was twenty-two and I was fresh out of high school?
Isn't it interesting that when we are younger some things are okay, like mixing our peas and potatoes and gravy all together and then eating with a roll, but when we get older the idea is repulsive.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment