Sunday, March 30, 2008
Pictures?
Remember a couple of weeks ago I commented on how I didn't know how to get the pictures off my camera and on to my computer and then on to my blog? Well most of that is still true. I've learned how to get the pictures on my computer on to my blog, but that's it. Yes all those lovely pictures you've been seeing, are just old. Notice my baby is not in any of them. And I still have no clue how to fix it. My camera is just odd and I don't like it. So until I break down and get know my camera and allow it to be part of my life and make it feel wanted, I don't think the camera will play nice and give me my pictures. Maybe I should name it? Any ideas?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
What kind of camera is it? What operating system are you using? Maybe i can help.
Post a Comment