
My Husband has never stay in the same spot four years straight since he was 8 years old. I have never stayed in one spot for more than five years. We are coming up on our third year in our house and Hubby is getting a little jittery. He has even been looking at jobs elsewhere in the country. So when a job offer in Florida came up, Hubby was very interested. Even made a trip and looked at the area. There was a lot of things about the offer and area that was appealing. So we prayed about it, did some research (we could sell our house and get a house with a pool near Disney World with little debt) and decided to........
How about this weather? I tell ya I am not a fan of cold weather. I am ready for it to be spring. The kids are excited for summer too. They think that they will be spending the summer at Cherry Hill again. But since the Utah Dept. of Health might ban all children under 5 from public pools again, I am not going to waste my money on a pass I can't use.
Oh and in case you wanted to know, we are going to be living in Kaysville.
YEAH!!!!
1 comment:
"In case I wanted to know..." *rolls eyes* Nice to hear that you'll still be around. (Oh, and a comment on your sidebar: Are You Smarter Than a Fifth-Grader amuses me to no end.)
Post a Comment