Thursday, February 28, 2008

Questions, Questions

Okay my Cute Sis-in-law-in-St.Diego has "tagged" me. I guess that means on need to bare my soul to all of you with these deep personal questions. Let the Wild Rumpus Start!

Donuts or bagels? Powdered Donuts, or maybe, yum Chocolate Covered Custard Bismark, ooh ooh better yet, Raspberry filled powder Donuts.

Rice or noodles? Since Tomato ANYTHING is my favorite item to eat and since most Pasta dishes come with a marinara I like Noodles. But not rice noodles, they are plain gross. But there is a Indian dish that uses rice and Tomato base sauce so rice to work too. My answer, Tomatos please.

Soup or salad? Mostly Salad, unless I'm really cold then soup.

Mexican or Italian? Sad to say but sorry it's true.... No clue.

Purse or shoes? Um I hate shopping and thats when I would have to carry a purse, shoes are needed for chasing children down the street. I'll pick shoes, plus they make my feet not hurt.

Morning or night? Poor Isaac married a night person. But I do my best cleaning in the morning.

Summer or winter? Summer when it's warm and I have passes to pools, and no school to get kids too, and can read, a lot!

Candy or chocolate? Please, what can of question is this. Hand of the Chocolate and no one gets hurt.

Going out or staying in? I love to go out because I stay in so much.

Laundry or dishes? The only constant in life is Dishes and Laundry because they have to been done all the time. Death and Taxes can cheated out of or at least put off.


Skirt or dress? Jeans and a Tee shirt, oh that wasn't an option, um skirt I guess.

Flip-flops or tennies? Tennis Shoes. Flip flops are icky with that plastic toe thing bothering you the moment you put them on begging you to kick them off RIGHT NOW. Sorry bad memory.

Walking or jogging? Walking, at Mach 3.

Hot chocolate or chocolate milk? Hot Chocolate made somewhere in Europe.

Water or juice? Um lets see which one has more sugar? I know bug Juice.

TV shows or movies? I know this seems weird coming from the Non TV gal but TV shows. Which is why I don't have a TV. I can watch them ALL DAY LONG!

Cats or dogs? Dogs because they're fun to rile up and get them barking so much that the owners get really mad. I love doing that. Husband says I can't have a dog.

Diet or reg. soda? Diet is for wimps. Manly men take it leaded!

Cake or pie? "I like pie" -- From the movie "Michael" I would so love to live that scene.

Hair up or hair down? I love to have my long hair pulled up off my neck. Oh wait I have short hair, never mind.

Mountains or beach? Beaches are usually warm, Mountains are usually cold, Um Beaches, besides I liked that movie.

Pink or blue? Blue is depressing.

Drama or comedy? How about a Dramedy?

Hamburger or hot dog? Hamburgers, dripping with so many yummy things that you have to go do the Laundry.

McDonald's or Wendy's? Mcadee's is funner to say but Wendy's Kids meal are cooler and donate to the National Adoption fund.

Football or baseball? FOOTBALL!, grunt grunt grunt. UGH!

Epidural or natural? Life is so happy on meds!

Care bears or my little ponies? Care Bears, but the My little Ponies had a better TV show.

CD or radio? CD's put my kids to sleep.

Cinderella or Sleeping Beauty? Sleeping Beauty had better art direction and Music. Plus her dress kept on changing color. How cool is that. Did you know that Disney used to market her dress as blue until they came up with the whole "Princesses" Theme. Since Cinderella was blue, (actually more white than blue but they didn't ask me) Aurora had to be pink so they could use the whole crayon box.

1 comment:

Janae said...

Whoo hoo! That was great! you always make me laugh!! Love you! J