Welcome to my new blog. I've sent this out to just a couple of people and it seems to be working so I guess we really are "IN." You might have noticed that the title of my blog is Controlling Chaos. Which I feel is what I do most of the time. But if you happened to note that my my web address is Troll Chaos it's because if I lose control than it's like living with a Troll. I mentioned this to Isaac and he didn't comment, only laughed. Smart boy.
I have a friend that on her website she doesn't actually name her kids she just uses nicknames. I'm guessing that is for safety reasons and so no one who doesn't know and happens to stumble across her website won't have a clue what she is talking about. Since I love this idea here are my kids in birth order. Chicka, Munchkin, Mita, Mr, Rita. Get it? Got it? Good.
Well Rita isn't very happy so thus ends my thoughts for today.
Be lovely.
P.S. I have no idea how I got the weird lettering at the top.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hrm, I should probably consider "code names" for the kids on my blog. I modified a couple of my posts that named names, but code names would be fun. Now to come up with some...
I'm so excited to have more friends blogging. It's quick, it's easy, and it makes it easy for me to keep in the loop.
Ya, I code name my kids to...and Husband goes by Husband in my blog. He thinks it's kind of creepy otherwise.
Post a Comment