Tuesday, February 26, 2008

My kids are so much fun!

Two quick stories I want to share. Over the weekend Cute little Rita ate some lint I had just pulled out of the dryer. At first I thought she was just being silly because she kept growling at me. Not until I realized that her growls were producing small pieces of blue lint that I found out she had eaten the dryer lint. YUCK!!!


The next story is about MR. We were driving around today running errands when out of the blue Mr. says that he wants to go to heaven and live with Jesus. I said that was a great idea and that he was going to need to be a good boy. Well at this, his eyes grew really big, like deer in headlights, and then timidly and dejectedly said, Okay.

2 comments:

tdljld said...

That's hilarious. Cake ate some paper today and did a similar thing.

I love it when kids come up with things like that.

Robert said...

My daughter likes to take things out of the garbage and hand them to you. *shakes head*