Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Camera Inept

Yesterday I was helping Chicka with her homework (it was Math and I understood it and was helpful! Yeah for ME!)and I was playing with my Camera cause Isaac says that if I don't like the camera maybe it's because I don't spend enough time with it. So there I was playing with it when I realized that Isaac was right, we do have a really great camera. It can do all sorts of amazing things. But only if you know how to ask the right questions and maybe can do the secret handshake. I still don't like it and want a new. Until this gets resolved there will be no pictures on this blog. Well maybe I could add some from France. Thats it, no NEW pictures on here until the Camera and I can come to a compromise.


And now the computer is out to get me. I was doing a spell check and for seract (secret) it gave the suggestion of "overacts" or "underacts" and on relsoved (resolved) it said I should try "quarrelsome" or "sovereign" I had to call my Mom to learn how to spell. So much for feeling smart about helping Chicka with her homework.

1 comment:

Janae said...

Tell Ike we want Pictures!! New Camera for Cami!!

This is going to be fun to see how long you can use the "kids names" before giving in b/c you forget what your calling them :) ha ha, we now know who Chika is...