Hello Again. Somehow I deleted my last blog. I need to spend some time on this and try and figure out what all these buttons mean. Anyway let me remind you that I won't be using real names in this blog because it makes my Sweet Husband and I feel saver about the whole WORLD WIDE WEB in your face deal.
Anyway right now my lovely husband is off at the Church with the YM and has kindly taken our boy Mister with him. YEAH!!! I really needed a break from him for a few hours. I know that he is just trying to be a helpful boy and save me from having to do more work around the house, but that always seems to back fire on him. BIG TIME. I'll have to tell you about it some other time when I'm calmer.
Right now my oldest, Chicka, is listening to "Hannah Montana" nice and loud with her friend and all dressed up and rockin' it out. Oh to be a tweener again. NOT! I'm so glad to be old and not have to worry about all this girl stuff again.
Munchkin my Second Grader decided not to do any work in school and now has a bunch of homework. She was doing so good for the past week I don't know what happened! Maybe it was the day off from school because of Pres. Day. I don't know.
Mita my cutie first grader is doing well in school and let me tell you, no kid of mine has picked up on math facts so quick as this girl has. We were playing this game called "SET" last night a of course Chicka did well because she is older and has played this game before with friends but Mita picked up on it faster than I was expecting anyone. I have mentioned that she beats her father and me at Mancala. She is smart little whip.
We've already talked about Mister. Still a little mad at him so we'll move on to...
Rita, my cute baby. You know I have never had a child throw a tantrum at this young of age, but she throws them on a regular basis. It's gotten to the point where I am putting her in her room until she calms down. On the first try it took Mita forty-five minutes to calm down. Yesterday she calmed down in ten minutes. Still really long for a child of 15 months but it is getting better.
I'm still trying to figure out how and why to keep a clean house, but I found a good way to keep in clean. Have people over, often. Lets see, this month alone we have had people over at least three times. Thursday I'm having Book Club at my house. Hello Scary. I'll let you know how that goes. Hopefully well. Of course it's going to go great positive thinking here! Eek.
You know as I sit here listening to Hannah Montana I realize that it's kind of Sad/Scary/Maybe Good, that I know all the words to most of Hannah's Songs. What do you think. Is it good that I'm involved so much with my kids and their Music that I can sing along with my kids or does that show you what a horrible life I have? If I can figure out how to poll this question please take my poll. If you don't see anything that looks like a poll that means I'm still trying to figure it out or just upstairs crying because I'm computer illiterate.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I know what you mean. I know everything that happens in every mickey mouse club house episode. It's Peanut's favorite show. If you didn't know the lyrics, then how would you know if you had to tell your daughter she wasn't allowed to listen to it? The torture we put ourselves through as mothers just to keep our kids away from bad stuff. You'd be amazed at the stuff I've had to tell Peanut is wrong from a little kids show like Mikey Mouse.
Post a Comment