Monday, August 17, 2009
Busy. Busy, Busy
Last May I was saying to myself, "I can't wait for summer to start so that my life can calm down. Now I'm saying " I can't wait for school to start so that my life can calm down." Why is that so? I know why I'm saying it now. It's because in just one short (or very long depending on your point of view)week I will have a schedule that isn't very changeable. Next week I know exactly where most of my children will be. The timing of everything won't change, the routine won't change. I love having a schedule that I can't muck up. True I will still be busy. I'll have to take someone to dance everyday of the week. Then Mister is starts soccer soon which kills all of our Saturdays until Halloween. Hmm, maybe I will enjoy this one last week of freedom.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I know what you mean. I always tell myself that life will slow down in the summer. But, it seems like my roller coaster goes up and down more hills and gets faster in the summer. My kids start school this week, so I can breath when they go back...maybe.
Post a Comment