Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Back to School

I would love to show you pictures of how cute (and handsome) my kids looked on their first day of school. In fact I would love to add fun pictures to most of my posts. But I can't. Rita, my very cute and dangerous Two year old, has broken my camera. I'm sure your thinking that she probably dropped it in the toilet or something of that sort where she messed up the electrical stuff. No, it's nothing that simple. She removed "The Button." A friend of my likes to call it the PHS button as in Push Here Stupid. Yes Rita removed the all powerful picture taking button. I figured at first it wasn't that bad and that hubby to just snap it back on, but as many of you know electronics aren't that simple. This is something that only camera shops can fix and only for half the price of a new camera. Oh Joy!

So as soon as I can calm down about the camera enough to go buy one (this will be our THIRD digital camera in 5 years, not happy about that) I will let you see how great my kids look on their ____ day of school.

Be happier than ME.

3 comments:

Natalia said...

Sorry to hear about the camera, but maybe you can still take still photos with your video camera (if you have one). Many video cameras have that capability now. If not, then I hope you get a new camera real soon, I'd love to see the kids!

Cutey said...

Nope, our camera had video option so that's all we had.

Calerich said...

Don't you just love kids?
Sorry, but I have to laugh, mostly cause it is you and not me - at least for this time. :)