Friday, August 28, 2009

Be Serious

Twice this week I have seen videos that have talked about texting and driving. The first one I watched was a British video that is graphic and hard to watch. The second one is locally made that lighter in detail but still made me cry. I refuse to own a cell phone because I know I would be greatly tempted to use it while driving. And if I can get into accidents without a cell phone just the idea of the damage I could cause with a cell phone is scary. The videos are long but well worth the time.

Be Careful. Drive Serious.

1 comment:

Natalia said...

I totally agree. I mean, I have a cell phone, but I never use it while driving. Have you ever watched "Mythbusters" on the Discovery Channel? They did a show about how just talking on your phone while driving is like driving drunk. Texting while driving is the same. I get very mad when I hear about people texting while driving, it's very irresponsible.