Monday, March 30, 2009

Mister and the magic trick

This is hubby writing tonight. After I did a stint helping to put Rita down, I came into the kitchen, and there was Mister, on the bench with his mouth agape, looking straight at me. "DAD!", he said, "DAD, LOOK!". I saw that he was holding a small magnet from the fridge in his hand.
"It's a magnet buddy," I said.
"YEAH!"
"Maybe we should put it back on the fridge Mister."
"ALLYSON PULLED IT OUT OF MY EAR!"
"No way, really?" I replied.
"YEAH! It must have got in my EAR without me even SEEING IT!"
At this point I could hardly contain myself, but managed to tell him that it would probably be a good idea to put it back on the fridge.

And the five year old strikes again.

1 comment:

Natalia said...

LOL - That's hilarious! Moments like that always put a smile on your face!