Saturday, April 11, 2009

Help Me!

I've been feeling out of touch lately and I am not happy about it. This whole week I haven't read a single blog by any of my friends. Why? Because I lost all of your links. It's a long story and I don't want to relive it right now, partly because I can't remember all of it. Anyway I'm asking for your help. If you all could please comment on this blog, I could link back to you and find your blog. It would really make my week to be able to read your blogs again. I might even repent and post more often. Hope to hear from you soon!

5 comments:

Natalia said...

Wow, it seems like something big happened. Hopefully, all is well now. Take it easy, babe!

Anonymous said...

Hey, I'm like 10 for one, because my blog has links to a bunch of other peoples' blogs.

Hope the rest of your week goes well.

Lady said...

Doesn't it feel lonely to lose touch?

I haven't blogged in a couple months - I'll catch up soon...

Lia said...

I haven't been using mine much, but I hope to finesse my schedule soon in a way that leaves me time & energy for it. ;) Here's my link: http://sunnymeadecottage.blogspot.com/

Robert said...

Here you go.