Monday, April 27, 2009

STAR TREK!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay I just saw the new trailer and I need to see this movie and soon. Good thing it opens on May 8th. Yikes that's two weeks away! We need to set up our Party now. I know most of my Trekkie friends read this so we need to get in touch and get going. I know that the Megaplex are now doing reserved seating. I'm all over that. I say lets meet at the Gateway. They have a 5pm time that gives us the matinee price. Or we can go to the 8pm show. I prefer the 5pm just cause I have stuff going on the next morning but I really want to see it with all my friends more than anything. I'm so excited. Star Trek and Friends, can life get better than that.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'd love to come, but I live in a different state and I have a newborn...two things that don't mix with seeing a movie with you.