Monday, March 30, 2009

Humor is a blessing

Yesterday in church we had three baby blessings. They were all so cute! The fun thing was to listen how each of the Dads would bless their child with different gifts or with the same gift, but say it a different way. It reminded me of my own children's blessings. All of our kids but Chicka were blessed with Humor (don't worry Chicka isn't lacking in that area at all) but when we blessed Mister, our Bishop said something to the affect "That Boy won't need any help with Humor, it's built right into the family." I laughed at the statement but I also think that our family is so funny because we are blessed with it. It's something we strive for. My kids LOVE to make their Dad laugh. And can you blame them? I mean how many people laugh like my Hubby. It's a major reason why I fell in love with him in the first place. Besides as Sis. Hinkley said "It's more fun to laugh than cry, Crying gives me a headache."

No comments: