My own ramblings on how I survive and maybe improve my life.
Wednesday, March 4, 2009
Happy Day to ME
Yeah I'm now older than I ever was before! I personally like getting older because, well my kids are getting older and frankly who wants to be 25 and have a teenage daughter? So I'm pretty happy with my life. Love YA
Happy Day to You! I didn't know it was your birthday, or I would've emailed ya. I'm glad someone's happy about getting older; I personally can't stand the new lines and wrinkles on my face!
5 comments:
Happy Day to You! I didn't know it was your birthday, or I would've emailed ya. I'm glad someone's happy about getting older; I personally can't stand the new lines and wrinkles on my face!
Hope you had a happy b-day!
That's a very good way of looking at it. I shall have to remember that.
Happy birthday!
I didn't get around to saying it (or did I? On Facebook or something?) but I was thinking of you on your b-day. I always do! <3
Post a Comment