Thursday, January 8, 2009

Well, Now what?

It's a new are once again I'm trying to be a better person. Shocker huh? Well today I decided that I need to stay on top of the homework thing a better. I can't say which child but one of the kids is missing half of her assignments. YIKES! So with a new school quarter right around the corner we will try to make sure all the kids get everything turned in.

Sometimes I look at my kids and realize my Mom is a saint. She not only let me live but also allowed me to graduate. It takes a immense amount of patience to be a good Mom and I hope some day I can reach that level. But for now I will appreicate what my Mom went through and be grateful for it now since I hated it then.

No comments: