Monday, January 12, 2009

Successful Mothering is better than Chocolate (maybe)

I have to tell you about this great convention that I go to every year. It's all about how to be a better mom. This convention has helped me out in so many ways and makes me feel like a better mom and not like the loser mom that I usually am. (I am a loser ask my kids) But for any of my friends out there who don't know about this convention please check it out because it is so much fun and I look forward to it every year. Yeah Me I get to have another mom-on-her-own day without any guilt.

1 comment:

James Boley said...

I LOVE this convention, too! The classes sound great this year! I need to talk to DH about taking the three older kiddos so I can come with you and bring the baby.