So I came home yesterday from my Mothering Convention feeling great and that I was now armed with everything I needed to conquer my house, kids goals, and that I might actually be a half decent person.
Then I go to church and someone says something that reminds me that I don't really do anything and then someone else says something that makes me realize I'm a horrible person and then before I know it somebody else says stuff TO me that validates all the previous feelings.
Last night I felt like the Queen of the World and tonight I feel like the scum of the earth.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I happen to know you're a natural at nurturing. You took good care of me, once! You always fed me when I came over and such. <3
Don't let the microcosm of your ward or whatever it was define you. Only YOU get to define you. You are more than what they see or think they know.
I know you're taking the bull by the horns and creating what you want to be. Hang on tight!
Girl-You know that you are a great mom. I can't tell you how much fun I had coming to that convention with you! We are going to work together and become more organized and better moms. You are an awesome person, and I am honored to have you as my friend...FOREVER!!!! Love ya!
Post a Comment