I apparently dumped too much emotion on my computer on Sunday because the next day it wouldn't wake up or pay attention to me or anything. Didn't even recognize I was there. (or the DVD driver, the CD driver, and the keyboard) Which ended up being a great excuse to have a lousy day. And to top it off one of my kids repeated something that an adult had said to them about how unorganized their Mom was. All I needed. Well on the way to preschool I heard this song that I never really liked all that much but is now one of my "go to" songs. It made me feel much better and I'm ready to take on the world once more. As far as the computer goes, we took the Computer down to our local computer shop and they did some major surgery plus a couple of transplants and our computer is running like new.
See happy endings for both of us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Well, I'm glad your doing better. We all know how great you are, I know it's harder to remember that about yourself though. So, just write it down somewhere, okay?
LOVE YOU!
Post a Comment