First off I have to tell you about how funny Mister is. Yesterday as we were walking in the store Mister was doing this little rhyme that we all know. "Don't step on a crack or you'll break..." here Mitch looks up at me and says...." hmm, or you'll fall and break YOUR back." It was so cute to see him realize what he was saying.
Second, Chicka had to give a talk this last week in church and she gave a GREAT talk. She did most of the work, I showed how to look up her topic (charity) on the church's website, and Hubby helped he out with how to use quotes but that was it. She gave a really good talk and I was so proud of her. I even recorded it on my MP3 player. If I can find out how to download it to my computer I will.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Ya gotta love how technology is changing family memory sharing. "I'll email you an MP3 of my daughter's talk!" "Let's set up a webcam chat tonight so you can see the baby crawl." "If you ever want to peruse my 7 gigabytes of photos, just hit up my photo site."
Post a Comment