Monday, July 20, 2009

Officially Speaking...

Before the rumors start spreading(actually it's a bit late at this point, the rumors started weeks ago.) my wonderful, amazing, caring, compassionate, thoughtful, funny, hilarious hubby is now the Second Councilor in our Ward. It's been tricky the past week to keep the news to myself, but we managed to survive without telling the whole neighborhood (there may have been a small water fight over some of the rumors but they were picking on me!) The biggest issue was Mita's Eighth Birthday was Sunday and I had know idea what his schedule was going to be so it was hard to plan on what to do. It all turned out pretty good in the end. Rita was quite upset with idea of not sitting with her dad though. For the past two years she has wanted only me, now she decides that Daddy is the number One person and Mamma ain't cool enough. Personally I think she wants to sit up on the stand just so she can be the center of attention. Honestly, what is wrong with kids these days?

Stay Cute!

2 comments:

D3AB said...

Okay, all I have to say is he will do a great job and I feel for you! It is not as bad as YM pres though. There don't you feel better?

D3AB said...

Okay, since I last wrote this comment Dean was released! So, know that there is an end in sight! No, you will be blessed, it has it's advantages too:)