Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Willing and Able

I have been taught that it's good to teach your kids to "Do for themselves" as my Dad puts it (I think, it sounds like something he would say). So yesterday when Mister needed to get into the car for something I said to go get the keys (keep my car locked at all times) and get it yourself. Which he did, then he got out of the car and locked it up, like he should, only problem is he left the keys in the car. Right now it's not that funny, help remind me that it is.

3 comments:

James Boley said...

Funny!

Lady said...

My neighbor works for Pop A Lock - it's things like that which keep him in business :)

That will be a good, funny memory someday.

Smendrick said...

And this is just another reason that I have multiple sets of keys. If the kids don't lose them, I do!