I need help from people who are smarter than me. Naturally that means most anyone who reads this post. So here is my problem. But first some back history.
Hubby and I are in the process of redoing (is that a word?) our yard. We want to put in flagstone but found some leftover granite that is much cheaper and were thinking "Yeah how great would granite look as pavers in our yard." Only here is the downside, granite is slippery when wet. True we will be dealing with smaller pieces and maybe that might help out but I'm still dealing with slippery rocks where my children play. Any thoughts? Should we just shell out the moolah and buy flagstone or go with the much cheaper and better looking granite that may or may not be safer in small pieces? Does any of this make sense? Maybe you should come over for dinner sometime and let me know what you think and see firsthand what we are talking about. Just let me know beforehand so I can water down the soup.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment