Monday, May 18, 2009

ugh

Lately I've been pretty stressed, it's completely of my own making and if I was better at follow through I wouldn't be so stressed. But nonetheless I'm near freak-out stage. So I've been trying to calm down by praying more, reading my scriptures, and now I've picked up listening to John Denver on Youtube. Well Hubby is not exactly a John Denver fan, in fact he would be happy to never hear John Denver EVER again in his lifetime. I personally could listen all day and listen to the same songs over and over again. Which is way I tend to sing them often. Hubby wouldn't mind if I contained it to working hours, but it's at night where I'm stressed the most so the poor guy has to listen to my calm music. At least the guy is smart enough to know NOT to ask me to turn it off. That might result in head loss.

1 comment:

Calerich said...

If it makes you feel any better, I too love John Denver! I figure whatever gets you thru the day, is fair game!